“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
In the year 443 BC on a Monday morning, Socrates was gulping his strawberry protein shake out of a hemlock before walking into Athens Gym. Socrates liked to wear a towel around his waist at all times in order to show off his sexy Hoplite God bod. “It is not living that matters, but living rightly” Socrates told his gym buddy Chaerephon followed by “This is not how you do it”. Socrates was mister know it all in the gym although he is well known by saying: “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
After years of extensive training, Socrates believed that there are principal exercising ethics:
· Cheat on girls, not on curls.
· Keep searching until you find your whey.
· Thou shall not steal your bros protein shake/girl.
· Thou shall not fart when doing squats.
· Patience is a virtue; one does not simply get ripped in three weeks.
· Post workout pics and videos on every social media account you have (Scrollbook, Vistagram, Mapchat).
The understanding of mathematics is necessary for a sound grasp of ethics and counting your reps correctly. Do your math.
Support me on