“Man must be overcome in order to create the Ubermensch. Self-overcoming requires courage, evil, suffering, self-motivation, and solitude.”
When Nietzsche reached thirty years old he went down to the Ubermarket. He had enjoyment of his spirit and his solitude and he did not weary of it for ten years and it was time to descend into the depths. When Fred reached the Ubermarket he was surprised to see a great rabble of sheep rushing hysterically into the market. However, he continued his journey to stock up for toilet paper, noodles, and tuna cans. An old man saw Nietzsche gathering supplies slowly and tranquilly, at that moment the old man spoke thus to his heart: “Could it be possible! This man has not yet heard that CORONA is spread!”
Nietzsche went back home and turned on the TV to watch the news, at that time the Corona virus had already caused 6,500 deaths worldwide. Nietzsche sat in front of his desk, logged in to Facebook, and witnessed the cries of the rabble suffering under quarantine. Nietzsche was disgusted by the rabble, for they were suffering from solitude. And thus he wrote: “One man runs to his neighbor because he is looking for himself, and another because he wants to lose himself. Your bad love of yourselves makes solitude a prison for you.”
At that time, the Corona virus has inspired and motivated Nietzsche to avoid the invalids more than Schopenhauer ever did in all of his writings. Nietzsche concluded that “For one person, solitude is the escape of an invalid; for another, solitude is escape from the invalids”. Therefore, he announced on Facebook his bridges for avoiding the invalids carrying the Corona virus:
- Thou shalt not open your door for anyone who wants to talk to you about the bible or Jesus, or both.
- Thou shalt not open your door for anyone who has to offer you bills; papers are for toilet use only.
- Thou shalt not pay your rent, every man’s cave is his own.
- Thou shalt not labor, the righteous work is avoidance and self-overcoming.
- Thou shalt not pity the carrier of the Corona virus; some have dared to call pity a virtue. The ugliest man is the man who pities.
“Life is a fountain of delight; but where the rabble also drinks all wells are poisoned.”
A couple of months later, Nietzsche started running out of toilet paper, so he started using his telephone bills and letters from Wagner to clean himself. One night, Nietzsche had a nightmare. He dreamt that he was being chased by the rabble so he woke up grunting and walked towards his bathroom mirror, stroked his moustache and shouted: Corona virus must be overcome in order to create the Ubermensch!
Two weeks later, he posted on Facebook his bridges for overcoming the Corona virus:
- Thou shalt read “Thus Spoke Zarathustra” two times at least for overcoming purposes.
- Thou shalt write a critical analysis on “Thus Spoke Zarathustra” (must attach your photo, full name, address, and full info).
- Thou shalt drink anise if you want hope to survive.
- Thou shalt not drink Black tea for it shall be Socrates’ Hemlock upon you.
- Thou shalt transvaluate your values.
- Thou shalt eat freshly handpicked organic tomatoes from a middle eastern country (but not from Israel).
- Thou shalt acquire honey from the Alps (Elevation has to be between 15,000 and 15,750 ft.).
- Thou shalt shatter at least two old law tablets.
- Thou shalt must know how to conserve oneself, the best test of independence.
“Life is hard to bear: but do not pretend to be so tender!”
Support me on